Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some people never fail to amaze me....

This is nothing more than a vent post... I need to get it out of me so that when I see this person the next time, I do not say the things that are going through my mind.....

Background. We had a computer client (person from church) bring us their computer last spring (April). Thick with viruses because she does not work and spends her day doing nothing but hitting the gambling sites and games sites. We cleaned it up and the charge was $90.00. Called her to get it and was told I do not have the money. Well, knowing her financial/work situation (or lack thereof) we did not let the system go without payment. It sat here until September. We knew she was being trained by a church person on budgeting and had been told that we would get our monies due but to not let her have her computer until said monies was paid. She finally paid and all was resolved.

Forward two months and she comes to me at church to say hey we have a virus so you guys must not have got it cleaned up... TWO MONTHS of surfing and playing games and gambling and we did not get it cleaned up!!!!!!!!!!! I told her that as politely as I could and said it would be 90-120 to clean up the virus depending on the extent of the problem. She got mad and made some rude comment under her breath which I ignored. Looking at the source so to speak.

Now today, someone on Facebook mentions a virus that is out there now and I responded with not understanding what the creators of the viruses get out of doing this. She responds back that there are lots of "programmers" (which programmers are not necessarily computer techs but what does she know) out there that can remove them inexpensively but not T.T. (which is our company). AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to rip her head off and spit down her throat! She did not pay us for months (not even an attempt at payments), tried to rip us off, and then makes a rude comment like that!

Some people are just plain ignorant and rude!

Anyway, that is my vent... If you made it all the way to here, thank you for allowing me to vent!

Now on to taking down the snowmen and then some sewing!

Blessings- Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. If you are a nasty, perverted person, please find another blog to leave your disgusting comments.