The photos are pictures of the mother of the bride dress I am making for myself using V8556. The fabric is a stretch charmeuse from Fabric Mart. The wedding colors are purple and a mint green. The pattern has gone together nicely. I could have cut a smaller size but rather than be in a predicament of wrong size not additional fabric, I cut it out then took in and altered where I needed to. I did a 3/8 inch full bust adjustment for the cups. I will take a photo of me in it when completely done. The skirt is just pinned on now as I need to get some lining fabric. I did not know whether I wanted to line it or not as the fabric has some body to it but the skirt is cut on the bias and I think a lining cut on the straight grain will help the bias skirt to skim my bumps and bulges better!