Monday, October 19, 2009

A TV star!


My eldest son, Jason, works for Carousel Works in Mansfield Ohio. They company was featured this week on Extreme Makeover, Home Edition. He was in part of the clip about the work they do. The picture above was captured from watching the show online. So excited!!!!!!
Tomorrow is hubby's birthday. We will have to postpone celebrating until next week as every evening this week is consumed with other obligations. What a week. Only 4 days until our trip to Chicago. I am taking my daughter and my newly acquired daughter-in-law for a three day weekend. Just girl time! Art Museum, pizza eating, pool/hot tub time, shopping, and Vogue fabric store shopping for me! The guys are heading out to Hocking Hills for a weekend camping adventure. The little girls are staying the weekend with friends from school. It is going to be great to get away!
I have been sewing and should have some more things to post before I leave..... Wish I had more time to sew something great for Chicago... My wardrobe is paltry to say the least! Oh, well, as long as I am dressed no one will even notice what I am wearing! LOL!
Blessings - linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. If you are a nasty, perverted person, please find another blog to leave your disgusting comments.