Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What a weekend! We got a lot accomplished. My sewing room had been a disaster so I decided to get it together in there. Before I could get to it, a friend gave me some narrow laminate shelves- 2 sets to be exact. I had a lightbulb moment and decided to have hubby dear cut into the studio wall (back side is a storage room) and insert these shelves. I will post before and after photos soon. That led to creating a shelf from part of an old bifold door and rearranging and moving stuff around in the sewing room. Hubby also made me a bin to stand my home Dec fabrics in so that they stay where I put them and not slide around. I am so pleased with the outcome... now to get busy sewing! I have lots of ideas swirling in my head and fabric and patterns laid out. I just need to get the mojo to do it! I have been struggling lately with fit. After losing 40 pounds a year ago, I have managed to put 8 back on. I am frustrated wtih myself. I know that my "sands are shifting" and it is causing a magnitude of fitting issues. I am feeling very fat and frumpy lately! Need to get those 8 pounds off but struggling .. trying to follow my WW plan but the pounds are not moving.

Stay tuned for photos of my sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. If you are a nasty, perverted person, please find another blog to leave your disgusting comments.