Sunday, September 13, 2009

Laid back weekend

We had a weekend with no soccer so it was rather laid back for us. Friday night Rick (hubby) surprised us with a family trip to the dollar theater to see Night at the Museum. Saturday morning I had a glass fusion class at the Mansfield Art Center. I will post pictures once they are fused and in my possession. I am addicted to this form of art. I would love to have a kiln and all the materials to make fused glass art.

Saturday was just a day of getting some things done here at home. The garage was over run with furniture finds from dumpster diving and garage sales so I had Rick cart them to a spot in the basement storage so that this winter I can tackle recovering them. I helped our 8 year old daughter clean and rearrange her room. We really should have named her Messy Mary or Pack Rat Patty!

Today we went to church and had a wonderful service. After church it was off to a family reunion for my husband's side of the family. It was nice to see people. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and playing around here. I should have worked outside but it was nice to have some down time. Daughters and I actually danced in my sewing studio.

My plan for Monday is to cut out some things for sewing for me for fall. I have some Christmas plans as well that I need to get moving on. Christmas will be here before we know it! YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. If you are a nasty, perverted person, please find another blog to leave your disgusting comments.