Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Green Skirt with wings!

Made a skirt of a green gabardine found on a clearance shelf at JoAnn's. I use a Today's Fit pattern V2933 http://voguepatterns.mccall.com/v2933-products-5479.php?page_id=283&search_control=display&list=search
The pattern is out of print. I have had it in my stash for years. It's a cute and easy skirt but not one that you need several of in your closet! I have not really styled myself in the photo. Need to get some jewelry on and my sweater before I head out the door!

I am looking through my stash for a coordinating fabric to make a top to go with it but for today it is a brown tee with a cream sweater.

I hate photos of myself. I want to lose 15 pounds but am struggling getting the scale to move despite going to the gym and following Weight Watchers. Why must we base our worth and value on our size.... I wear a ready to wear 10/12 but find myself saying things like "you are a big fat cow". Why? Why? Why????? I am 25 pounds lighter than I was 3 years ago but I focus on the 20 pounds I gained back from my lowest point. Always the negative.... Sad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. If you are a nasty, perverted person, please find another blog to leave your disgusting comments.