Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ages

It's been ages since I posted. Christmas has come and gone, New Year's has passed, my son is another year older, and two snow storms have pounded our area!

I just discovered a Stash Busting contest that I am going to participate in. I need to be on a fabric diet so this is goin to help keep me accountable!

Here's the link if you are interested in joining...

”stashbusters”

I have already used 3 yards of fabric for the contest. Tan denim for jeans for me (2 yards) and a pink knit for pj pants for daughter, Olivia (1 yard). Now to take and post some pictures!

Blessings- Linda




Well, off to watch a movie for family night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. If you are a nasty, perverted person, please find another blog to leave your disgusting comments.